Every Wednesday in July and August, in the late afternoon and well into the evening, people come from all over to meet up, chat, have fun, eat and drink, dance, attend concerts, lectures, browse in the bookshop…. It’s summer, it’s a party!”
- The produce is local, delicious and in season,
- Thirty or so producers (most if not all are organic) each sell different products, an opportunity to discover the Larzac terroir,
- The people are friendly and the setting is magnificent. Go up a little higher than the market and you’ll get a breathtaking view of the surrounding area,
- Buy your meat from the butcher and get it cooked for free at the barbecue stand, it’s great!
- Buy yourself some Larzac beer and local wine to accompany your meal.